[HLUG] Search Engines

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:16:39 UTC 2010

Good question

I recently saw a website that claims can show how easy it is to show how
hidden or not your browisng is on the web it used a mixture of looking at
what specific broswer you use OS plugins etc to come up wwith a digital
finger print sppoky stuff

In order to your question you could always use a Tor client which proxies
your use of the web so you are pretty untrackable

Thanks

Julian

On 16 Mar 2010 11:18, "Marilyn or Tony McQueen" <oak.organics at btinternet.com>