[HLUG] Regularly HLUG meeting date change

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Sun May 23 22:44:00 UTC 2010

Hi all

At our last meeting it was suggested that as the Hereford Computer Club hold
their meetings on the 3rd Weds of the month and we do too, that we may get
more people along if we're able to change the Weds in the month. Rodney is a
member of both groups, so regularly has to choose which meeting to go to !

No-one had any objections to changing the regular meeting date to a
different Wednesday in the month, and we would like to put forward changing
it to the *2nd Wednesday of the month* instead.

We do not wish to change the actual day of the week, as we always find it
benefits some members to change the weekday and creates a problem for some
others, so we will not be gaining anything anyway.

Let me know what you think.

Assuming everyone is happy with the change to the 2nd Weds, the next meeting
(our June meeting) will therefore be on the 9th June, almost certainly at
'The Point 4' again, as members who've come along the last couple of months
really liked it.