[HLUG] address labels database

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 11:34:53 UTC 2010

  Hi George

I haven't tried this but I noticed in OpenOffice.org 3.0 that if you go
to File>New>Labels and open the Labels Tab you will see things like
DataBase, DataBase field etc and lots of things to do with making
labels. I guess the database part of OpenOffice will work well with
OOWriter if you can once work your way around linking them all up.

      Hope this might help

Chris Owens