[HLUG] Community First.

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 09:30:35 UTC 2010

Hi Geoff
I am not sure what community first use as their 'conversion' was before
I joined the lug - Julian  may be able to help you on this
Paythyme - is a paye sage replacement
gnucash is worth looking at - it's what I use.
Probably the best bet is to contact Hereford community first and double
check with them

or does anyone else know?
--
Sarah