[HLUG] ISFD presentation

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 20:28:56 UTC 2010

Hi Gang,

I have put a first draft of an ISFD presentation on my online space

www.peterlinnell.org.uk/hlugISFDPrezzy.pdf

This is using Sarah's text and other content from the leaflet, along with the
colour scheme and branding from the display panels. It is not proposed to
'present' it as a performance - it will be set up to run on a loop on our demo
machines.

Comment sought and welcome. Anyone skilled in fancy presentation production and
wanting to improve this is welcome to the OOo files if they email me directly !

Pete