[HLUG] HLUG Open Disc for SFD - Revised Software List

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 21:11:15 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

We really should work on our group process, particularly with regard to
affirmation of each other's effort :-)

So yes, I am absolutely happy with the disc content - as for lack of comment
from others there is an ancient English common law principle that silence IS
assent !

I think I can safely assume that you have trialled it for fit as an ISO on a
standard CD ?

Did the colours work out for you in the end, that'll teach me not to promise
something until I knew what it really was !

Good work all round,

Pete