[HLUG] Guinea Pigs Required!

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Sep 5 10:43:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 07:10 +0100, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm after a couple of people to test out the remote connection stuff
> that I've been setting up.
>
> Ideally, I'd like at least one windows PC, a mac, a linux desktop and
> (if anyone's running Maemo on their phone/tablet) a portable device.
>
> All I need is for you to email me off-list and I'll provide further
> instructions.
>
> If the remote access stuff works, then all I'll have left to do is the
> PXE/Thin-client stuff and we'll be ready to go! :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Thanks to Sarah and Pete for offering to help out with this.

More volunteers are welcome as so far this has only been tested on
Ubuntu and Pete and I have discovered that installing it on other
Distros may nnot be as straight forward as the Ubuntu method!

Kind regards,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace