[HLUG] September HLUG MTG Tonight !!

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:14:33 UTC 2010

Many thanks to HLUG for last night's meeting at Point4.
It was good to meet new Linux friends,  and to swap various ideas.

My thanks to Jim (one of the other MLUG visitors) for his kindness in
pushing my wheel-chair  up to the car park.

Point4 is a very impressive asset.  Not many cities have such a vauable
meeting place.

The journey home was a bit stressful, and took nearly an hour.
The previous night I had  visited Gloucester LUG,  and got lost trying to
find the start of the return journey.  At least I knew Hereford a little
better.

I hope to keep in touch.

Very best regards to all.

Geoff  Bagley.