[HLUG] Fwd: Joining

Graham Perkins grahamperk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:24:08 UTC 2010

Hello

I have very recently joined the group and this is by way of introduction.

I have for sometime wanted to know more about Open Source and how it might
be relevant to my needs and the requirements of others with whom I am in
contact.  (In particular I am involved with the Bromyard community website -
www.bromyard.info)

What prompted me to get in touch was that a friend attended the Open Day and
a couple of days later was in dire trouble after loading a Linux program
Pete Andrews the "techie" on our bromyard.info team is seeing  my friend
today and will have probably sorted this.  (Pete has probably signed up by
now - he was going to - pete at futurewebz.co.uk)

I will not be able to get to the October meeting but hope to attend before
Christmas - incidentally I am a member of the Hereford Computer Club and
Rodney Archard first told me of the Linux group)

Best wishes

Graham

--
Graham Perkins