[HLUG] Fwd: Joining

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 18:25:56 UTC 2010

Hi Graham
if your friend put her email down on our contact list she should soon be
getting a follow up email asking her about her experience of the day and
also the OS software she took away - it sounds as if it was not too good
an experience - so yes as Meijin said please do get her to join the list
and if her problem is not sorted to post here -
--
Sarah