[HLUG] Tuxedu 3.0

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 09:33:04 UTC 2011

On 01/08/11 10:15, Tony Sales wrote:
> Hi Guys, Tuxedu 3.0 based on Debian LXDE is now available for testing at http://tuxedu.org.uk/iso/ - this is smaller and faster then the previous Lubuntu versions and is completely locked down. The games are the same but one or two are missing (not available in debian repos) and some of the games are slightly older versions (but more stable). So I would appreciate continuing feedback on the games and if there are any prospective hackers out there - I would like you to see if you can find a way to read or write to an internal hard drive or get on the internet.
>
> Known issues - the desktop wallpaper defaults to the LXDE Blue - I have a fix for this already.
> Pysychache won't launch from desktop as I forgot to change the launch command - does from the main menu.
> You have to login as username tuxedu, password tuxedu as I forgot to enable autologin.
>
> Tony.

Tony,
Can you just give me a sense of how far and wide you want to spread
this, I am thinking some of my facebook contacts for example have
relevant age kids and/or tech skills?
Pete

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.