[HLUG] Tuxedu 3.0

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 10:14:32 UTC 2011

Hi George
lets not worry too much about what we are calling it until it's ready,
numbering it versions 1, 2 and 3 is fine by me, it's only for HLUG
members at this stage anyway - I know which ones I've tested and where
we are at - given the work Tony is putting into it - it's more
productive to test the latest version for him and let him know if you
find any problems
Once it's ready then we can start arguing the finer points of number
systems.

--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is