[HLUG] CRB - Dr Anthony Sales

Price, Martin martinprice at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed Aug 10 12:53:38 UTC 2011

Dear Dr Sales,

Criminal Records Bureau Checks

I confirm that a disclosure has been carried out on the following individual and is satisfactory.

Name:
        Stephen Horsfield

Job Title / Role:
        Software Demonstration and Training Volunteer

Disclosure number:
        001332535519

Dated:
        08/08/2011

Level of check: Enhanced

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Martin S. Price

CRB ASSISTANT
Recruitment & CRB Team
The Shared Services Partnership Ltd.
Human Resources | Plough Lane, Hereford, HR4 0LE    (H4)

Direct Tel: 01432 26(0705)
Fax: 01432 383683

 Email:martinprice at herefordshire.gov.uk

'Any opinion expressed in this email or any attached files are those  of the individual and not necessarily those of The Shared Services Partnership Ltd.  This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this email in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and destroy all copies'.