[HLUG] Open Source Schools Project

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 15:45:01 UTC 2011

I have added a page on the project to the HLUG website with some details
of what the projects aims and expected outcomes are

http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/95

the text is based on a document which we will be sending through to
primary schools at the end of august.
I have not added the link into Tony's Tuxedu page as it's still in
progress but will do once Tuxedu is properly up and running.

I have also expanded the info on the SFD page

Posters have started to go up in Leominster for SFD so please don't
forget to put at least one up on your local noticeboard/village
Hall/shop etc -
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is