[HLUG] Request to use our poster

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:50:23 UTC 2011

Fine by me

On holiday in ilfracombe at the mo but will dig out the scribus files when I
get back

Julian
On 18 Aug 2011 10:35, "Pete Linnell" <info at lifespacedesign.co.uk> wrote:
> On 18/08/11 08:45, Heather Dontenville wrote:
>> Hello. I've had a request via Twitter from Rugby LUG to use our SFD
poster as a base for theirs - they're asking for the 'base document' to use
as a basis. I can't see a problem with that, it's in the spirit of open
source, but it's not my decision so I throw it open to debate :D

>> Just to add the Twitter account has accreted a few followers and has had
a number of retweets, so it's going in the right direction, if slowly.