[HLUG] From Bristol to Herefordshire

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 11:45:25 UTC 2011

On 18/08/11 09:31, Nick Hardiman wrote:
> I am Nick and I am probably moving to Herefordshire in the new year.
Good luck with your move!
> I joined this list to suss out the LUG action.
>
>   What's the best meeting to come to?
Meeting details are posted on the hlog.org.uk website, mostly 4th
wednesday of the month, at the Point4 in Venns Lane, Hereford.

We are presently building towards ISFD and the launch of our schools
outreach project and have various ad hoc working parties around this.
Most of this work is done using piratepads, rather than through the list.

I can strongly recommend that you make time to visit Hereford for our
ISFD event, (we are a short train ride from Bristol, or an hour or so by
car on a good day) as we are likely to be joined by members of our
neighbour lugs for the best ISFD event in the region!

Welcome to HLUG, and I do hope to meet you in September

Pete H@

(Our Lugmaster, Jools, is on holiday.)

Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.