[HLUG] In other news - updates on odds and sods for tonight

Heather Dontenville heather at opensure.net
Wed Aug 24 10:03:15 UTC 2011

Just to add re SFD that I've put a listing on the 'MyHerefordshire' site, and it's live now:

https://www.myherefordshire.com/MyEventDetail.aspx?eventid=9f8070f3-6bfa-4bf7-af8b-1b2b1027011e

Please let me know if there are any howlers on it. The event was in the Hereford Hub newsletter that went out last week. I'll try to get next month's meeting in it too.

The Twitter account is gaining new followers all the time and getting the odd retweet (and not just from us!). Contact was made from RugbyLUG and the Scribus files have now been forwarded to them.

I've put September's HLUG meeting on MyHerefordshire too, thought it might just catch someone's eye. It's pending approval atm.

We saw Colita Dainton from the Chamber of Commerce on Monday, and gave her chapter and verse on SFD and the education programme. She's new at the Chamber, tasked with increasing membership, and not local, so she's very interested in finding out who's who and what's what. She's a useful contact.

I think that's it.

Kind regards

Heather Dontenville
heather at opensure.net
OpenSure - Ethical, Green and Open.
opensure.net support at opensure.net
blog.opensure.net twitter.com/OpenSure

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of OpenSure (Keepnet Ltd), are confidential, may be subject to legal privilege and intended only for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above. Any unauthorised use, retention, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. WARNING: Although we scan all email it is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this e-mail and any attachments to it are free from malware.
Keepnet Limited registered in England No 3566710 Registered office: 1 Hathaway Court, Milton Keynes MK8 0L