[HLUG] Software Freedom day posters - New A5

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:53:49 UTC 2011

Hi

I've just uploaded a new version of our A5 Flyer, which has 2 A5 flyers on a
single sheet of A4 paper - easier to print !

You can find it added to the posters already uploaded at
http://hlug.org.uk/node/94

Please print and put up where you can ! please briefly record where you put
up posters on the SFD Pirate pad, so we know where we are covering and where
we aren't yet

Some good news, my work has kindly let me print 20 A4 Posters and 50 A5
Flyers on our full colour laserjet printer. Pete will shortly have some of
these posters available to put up if you aren't able to print them yourself.