[HLUG] SFD speaker confirmed

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 13:52:17 UTC 2011

Bob Higgie who is Senior Lecturer in Computing at Herefordshire College
of Technology is now confirmed as our guest speaker on Sept 17th - he
will be speaking at 2pm following the OSS project launch
He will be talking about the use of Open Source Software in education
and the importance of ensuring that students understand the fundamentals
of computing.
there will be a Q&A session following his talk.

It looks as if we will need to provide a projector and screen on the day
- so if anyone knows where/if we can borrow one please let me know
asap.
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is