[HLUG] LUG Christmas Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:01:55 UTC 2011

Hello

After discussions at last weeks meeting we decided that it may be a good
idea to suggest the 'Ponte
Vecchio<http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g186302-d815937-Reviews-Ponte_Vecchio-Hereford_Herefordshire_England.html>'
in Hereford as the venue for our annual Christmas meal. I've never been
there but heard good things from other LUG members who have. It isn't part
of a chain so has its own charm ..  Please see the link for address,
reviews etc.

It was also felt that a date sooner rather than later may suit the most
people, but obviously you can't choose a date to suit everyone ;-)

So how does everyone feel about Monday or Tuesday next week, ie 5th or 6th
of December ?

We'll need to find out numbers and book it soon though

Please get back with whether you can make it or not ...

Thanks