[HLUG] LUG Christmas Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:32:42 UTC 2011

On 2 December 2011 11:59, Tim Spivey <tim at spiveyworld.net> wrote:

> Gnocchi are veggie :)
>
> Tuesday 6th suits me

Ok. Opinion seems to be firmly with Tuesday 6th so we'll we with that.
Heather and Kevin Dontenville can also make the 6th but didn't get the
original email.

I will see if we can get a table arranged on the 6th.

If anyone else want to come please let me know, so I can confirm numbers to
the restaurant

Many thanks

Julian