[HLUG] activities Fri - Mon

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 14:38:29 UTC 2011

Hi Nick
4th weds in the month for meetings - usually at the point4 in hereford
we put on a couple of events a year in hereford and are working on our
schools project at the minute - most of the activity for that happens
off list - if you want to get involved just let Julian, me or Kevin
know and we'll put you in the loop - we actually had a meeting last
night about a parents evening we are running at fownhope school which
has been postponed to january due to teacher training - this gives us
more time to prepare and there's plenty to do so all volunteers are
welcome
Hope your move goes smoothly
--
Sarah