[HLUG] My Membership

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 14:12:40 UTC 2011

Hi Ray
I recommend coming to one of our meetings - the next one will be in
January on the 4th weds of the month - keep an eye on this list and the
HLUG website for details - they are friendly and informal.
you can also post up any questions or issues onto this list - you'll
find our members are very helpful.
Have you already tried to load a version of Linux?- if not Georges
suggestion of Ubuntu 10.04 is a good one but there are many others it's
probably worth trying out a few and running them 'live' to see which one
you prefer.
let us know how you get on

--
Sarah