[HLUG] Creating video files for Linux

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 19:54:39 UTC 2011

At the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious; and pre-empting George; do
remember to make a separate and complete back-up of any crucial data
before attempting to run any novel OS or apps for the first time !

You will be reminded of this by any magazine whose discs you may want to
have a go with.
Talking of which I have a fairly complete collection of Linux Format
DVDs going back a few years, so if you find a liking for Linux and want
to explore the space beyond an introductory distro do let me know and I
can lend you relevant discs.

ATB
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.