[HLUG] Green is the colour of DFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 16:37:44 UTC 2011

Now is the chance for all the lug members who can't make it on March 26
to help us out by putting up a poster
Julian has produced a lovely looking green themed poster -  - it prints
out well and it's amazingly easy to put up.

So please help us to cover the county in urban & rural areas - put one
on the village noticeboard, in your local shop or community hall, or
just put one in your window. We are hoping to get them out right across
the county so please request one from me or julian - directly or via
this list.
If you do put up a poster please add the locations into PP so we know
which areas have been covered.

We've still got quite a few things to do before the 26th but I can
confirm that Dr Mark Wright will be speaking at 2pm so if you can only
attend for a short period do come and hear him speak -

thanks to all of you who attended the meeting in person & online
- I have updated PP to reflect what we discussed - if I have missed
anything please do add it in
If you are bringing a laptop/PC on the day can you just put basic
details and which distro(s) in the team section so that we can have
better description labels for people on the day.

We now have a good number of people who have committed to being at the
event on the day to meet the public but more are welcome - so please do
add yourself into the team list, you don't have to commit to the whole
day and we would like to see lots of lug members there.

--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc