[HLUG] DFD - March 26

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 17:10:53 UTC 2011

Hi all

I have been looking at venues for the proposed DFD event
Tony Sales has asked the RNCB if we can have a room there but it looks
as if we will have to pay
Allsaints are happy to have us back and the 26th March is free (I have
asked them to pencil in the date for us and also the 17th Sept which is
this years SFD date)

So which do you want to go for - allsaints is probably the most sensible
as its free and easy to access plus we get public drop-ins.

Feedback from allsaints was that they felt what we were doing was
positive for the whole community and well worth supporting so they had
no hesitation saying yes to both dates.

I have started a new Pirate Pad for this at
http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc
for those who want to get involved
--
Sarah