[HLUG] DFD - March 26

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 17:47:33 UTC 2011

I'm in favour of All Saints.  It's an excellent venue, ideal location,
very welcoming, and the price is right!  I don't think we could hope for
better.

I should be around for the March event, but if all goes to plan I will
have moved away from the area before September (I will still have
contacts with the area though so HLUG website hosting etc won't be
affected).

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology