[HLUG] missing a trick

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 17:31:46 UTC 2011

Jim

last year at the SFD event

we had 65 - 90 visitors - no-one was keeping accurate track as we were
all busy - the figure is an estimate based on the number of people who
signed our visitor form and the number of discs both linux OS and the
HLUG disc we gave out on the day (114 -in total, we did manage to keep
track of that!)

thanks for the offer of the presentation  - Please sign in to the pirate
pad - link is below - and let us know the details.

--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc