[HLUG] For Sale: ASUS Eee PC 701

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 12:51:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Please excuse the blatant advert but I thought I would give you all
first refusal on this before eBaying it.

For sale:  ASUS Eee PC 701 in white, 1GB RAM (upgraded from normal
512MB), 4GB SSD, 7" display, normal underclocked 0.9GHz CPU.  Original
Linux reinstalled.

In excellent clean and tidy condition, fully working, includes charger,
disks, manual (has a few loose pages), slip case and box (tatty).
Asking price is £60 (which is cheaper than typical eBay prices), can
bring along on Wednesday or post at cost.

Please email me off-list if interested.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning