[HLUG] Opensure

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:17:48 UTC 2011

On 25 January 2011 12:48, Meijin Linux <meijin.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any of you guys know this company ?

Bizarrely my wife knows about them via a local playgroup where she just
happened to mention 'open source' one day (about me), and found that they
are based in our village, or thereabouts. www.opensure.net Interesting site
!

I need to get in touch with them anyway. It would be nice to get some local
OSS companies involved but unless its for sponsorship we have to be seen to
be impartial as much as we can i think. There are other local OSS companies
that may also want to be involved too.

Still if they're willing to buy our weight in chocolate and 100 cuddly tux
toys i'm sure we can be bought ;-)

Any comments from anyone else on this ?

Julian