[HLUG] updates to pirate pad including school details

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 17:42:49 UTC 2011

Hi Tony great - just let us know when we can help you I've added your
requests in as a to do task on the schools project PP

and just to let the everyone know - Clifford School have confirmed they
want to take part and have let us know possible dates
If you want to help out either with ISFD and/or with the Open Source
Schools Project then take a look at what's happened so far and the
current tasks which should be posted on the pirate pads (links below)
If you can help in any way - add your name in on the PP and/or post to
the list or send me an email
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is