[HLUG] Update on Tuxedu

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 19:48:52 UTC 2011

The first link was messed up when I pasted it, so here it is again: http://tuxedu.org.uk
From: herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [herefordshire-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] on behalf of Tony Sales [tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk]
Sent: 20 July 2011 20:34
To: herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [HLUG] Update on Tuxedu

I have updated the http://tuxedu.org.uk<http://tuxedu.org.uk/>  website with some information and provided links to the HLUG website as well as creating a support list at http://groups.google.com/group/tuxedu - which will enable people to get support with it once it is available. It would be good if a few of you could register so we are ready to go when and if any questions arise. I am on track to have a prototype ready before the weekend, which you will be able to download and try etc. I want to get feedback as quickly as possible with a view to finishing the final iso for the end of the following week. I will probably have to work on the secondary version after the holidays, so I think we should probably start with primary schools and then move onto secondary schools.

Tony.