[HLUG] CRB checks

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:35:53 UTC 2011

Dear Hluggers,

In preparation for our schools outreach work in the autumn I am tasked
with enabling CRB checks for participants. HCC are presently doing these
checks for volunteers in the county for free.

I need to know within a couple of days how many members would like to be
checked so that I can order up the forms before our meeting next week.
It is a paper exercise only, but a responsible person has to verify the
ID of each individual. It therefore is required for anyone wanting to be
in this to present recognised ID at the meeting when they pick up the forms.

If we can manage this on Wednesday, the process takes between 2 and 8
weeks- so at the outer end we will be just in time for the October
dates. If you cannot make the meeting but want to be 'in' it will be up
to you to arrange verification of your ID and collect the forms. Who and
where from remain to be confirmed.

Any questions answered here.

Mind the Gap
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.