[HLUG] Tuxedu ready for testing!

Tony Sales tony.sales at rncb.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 21:14:13 UTC 2011

Hi George, you can install it to a USB stick by using the Create USB startup disk application on the admin menu of 10.04 - or you can install Unetbootin using: sudo apt-get install unetbootin extlinux - with both you locate the iso and the USB drive and then press OK - I can help with this on Wednesday.