[HLUG] CRB candidates

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 21:44:10 UTC 2011

As of now, the given deadline, I have had notice that the following wish
to be included in the CRB checking for the schools outreach project;
Jools
Pete L
Heather D
Kevin D
Steve H
Caroline B

I will be speaking to my HCC contact first thing in the morning to order
up forms; and will check my inbox before doing so in case there are any
late additions to this list.

See you all for an early start ( 7.00 pm) on Wednesday, as we have to
process the paperwork; remember you need to bring two separate types of
ID, one a government issue photo style ( DL, PP etc) the other a recent
( max 3 months) proof of address. Originals, not copies. Note that only
sight of these docs is needed, they will not be sent away with the forms.

Nos Da :)
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.