[HLUG] ISFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 13:48:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 22:08 -0500, Pete Linnell wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> At tonight's meeting the members attending agreed that we would  do
> an
> HLUG event for International Software Freedom Day in September.
>
> To share ideas and correlate tasks and resources we are continuing
> the
> PiratePad page from last year's ISFD event;
>
> http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

I called into Allsaints today as I was in Hereford and had a brief chat
wth Jackie the manager - she had us pencilled in for sept 17 as
requested when we did the march event but I have confirmed the date and
said we are going ahead with the ISFD event - she was pleased to have us
back again.
We know the layout and space well now so can plan our event to fit.
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is