[HLUG] hello

yinchao_cool yinchao_cool at 126.com
Sun Jun 5 03:11:56 UTC 2011

hello every body
        hello every body . I just want to say i am very happy to be a member of  the Herefordshire Linux and Open Sourcce User Group. And I also very happy to introduce myself.
         This is my first time send email using english . I am sorry if there are some errors in my email.  I am a graduate student from the southease university. this is a university located in china with a histroy of over one hundred years . And you may guess i am a chinese . I want to say you are right .
          I don't konw the situaton in foreigher, but in china we taught to using windows to study , to make entertainment. I also remanber the first class I take is about how to work with windows actual it is about window xp and microsoft word 2003.
          I meet linux when i was ajunior , at that time i joined a project which is under the linux platform . so you know i find it was so different from window especially the bash , it is so powerful that i can't even believe , just with some command you can finish your work.
            My favorite programming language is c++ . it was almost 4 years since i first type the hello world program using c++ language . I found c++ don't have much language mechanism e.g. reflection , but it do have a effecient advantage. and later I read GOF's design pattern . he using c++ in  a different way especially different from the c++ language textbook  and make c++ more powerfull .
            All in all i want to say i am very happy to be a menber of the Herefordshire Linux and Open Source User Group. and i also very happy to be a friend of you.

chao
2011/6/5