[HLUG] HLUG Meeting this Weds 22nd at 7pm

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:14:14 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick reminder about this month's LUG meeting coming up soon ie
Wednesday. http://hlug.org.uk/node/88

No particular topic for the meeting, though time is pressing on so we need
to start organisation for this Septembers Software Freedom Day. Notes so far
are here - ISFD Sept 17, 2011, Hereford - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

As usual, please bring your laptops, netbooks etc, and if you have a
Linux/Open source software/hardware problem, we'll try and help. Fingers
crossed we may be able to sit on the outside tables at the Point 4 and enjoy
a few cool drinks and a bit of Linux chat ;-)

We hope to see any new members who have joined recently too (2 this month).
If you can't be there in person at the mtg then join us via pirate pad; I
will be there at the meeting from 7:30pm & look forward to seeing everyone
again.

The meeting is as usual at the Point 4's cafe/bar opposite the Blind College
in Hereford, directions are on the website
http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/87.There's coffees, beers, and food
available and free wifi/parking too.It's easy to find, just follow the
RNC signs around the city.

See you Wednesday

Julian

SFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is