[HLUG] finding a speaker for ISFD

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 09:15:32 UTC 2011

Julian suggested on the PP that we get a local speaker for ISFD - it's
good to have a focus in the afternoon as we did for DFD with Mark
Wright.
As we are concentrating on education I suggested maybe asking VLE
middleware if they have anyone who would be willing to speak (they
sponsored our posters/exhibition for the original ISFD) - they are a
not-for -profit connected to kidderminster college and do Moodle
training as well as other open source & linux training for educators
Do you think this is a good idea?
I am happy to give them a call and ask

Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is