[HLUG] posters

soloman ixu at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 2 17:28:25 UTC 2011

Hi Sarah,
Can you send me a PDF, thanks.

Have a good day           Roy

--- On Wed, 2/3/11, Sarah Chard <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk> wrote:

From: Sarah Chard <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk>
Subject: [HLUG] posters
To: "herefordshire" <herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 2 March, 2011, 17:11

I'm just back in from a walk around Leominster asking shops and
organisations to put up our poster, a very positive response not a
single rejection!

So if you haven't yet seen julian's lovely poster please request one via
the list or email me directly and I'll send you a PDF copy through.
We really need to get them up all round the county - I've added where
I've been so far to the PP so it saves time for anyone else putting them
up in the same area
If you have already done some postering please indicate on PP section 3
so we can get an idea of how many are going up

The posters really worked last time - lots of our visitors said they had
seen them and that's how they knew of the event so please help us to put
them up.
--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc