[HLUG] more about posters

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 20:19:48 UTC 2011

The .pdf for the poster is now up on the hlug website on the open source
day page
http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/63
just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the link to
download

So far we know Leominster, Tenbury, Bromyard, Yarpole, Edwyn Ralph,
Aymestrey & Wigmore have all got posters up but still no word of any in
Hereford or the south of the county - so even if you only print out &
put one up it will help and if you have put one up and not told us -
don't forget to add the details onto Pirate pad.

Our event is featured in the Herefordshire Council EDU spring newsletter
which goes out to lots of businesses and we are also featured as an
event on the FSB website

Linux Emporium have the revised ISO of the custom disc and will be
copying 100 for us within the next 2 weeks.

--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc