[HLUG] more about posters

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 19:31:04 UTC 2011

thanks Graham - sorry you cannot be there
I have just picked up the custom open discs from John at the linux
emporium - who also wished us well - he hopes to make it to one of our
lug meetings in the future, they are moving their business from their
base in tamworth to  the innovation centre in Coventry (the old rolls
royce works if you know cov at all)

--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc