[HLUG] Device Information form for 26th March Open Source Day

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 19:21:54 UTC 2011

You'll need to send it directly to Steve as attachments can't be sent to
the list.  I'm pleased we have an openSUSE PC as that was becoming an
issue because I couldn't get my planned multi-boot system to work and
nobody else was bringing a system with that distro.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology
PO Box 15, Hereford, HR4 9WX