[HLUG] visitors form for open source day - remeber your HLUG

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 11:49:57 UTC 2011

For all of you who are coming tomorrow - we will have both paper
visitors forms but also a web form on the HLUG site which we will ask
you to get visitors to fill in so that we have some feedback about who
attended.
This can only be filled in if you are logged on as a user - to avoid
spambots
so please remember you will need your HLUG user name and password to log
into the site and access the online form (please note that the HLUG
website log-on username and password is not the same as the mailing
list )
--
Sarah

March 26 - http://piratepad.net/hQ3RVGdvKc