[HLUG] March Herefordshire LUG meeting - tomorrow, ie Weds !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:08:39 UTC 2011

Hi

Just a quick reminder about this month's LUG meeting tomorrow ie Wednesday.

The HOSS day went very well and Sarah is bringing some photos her friend
took of the event. I think there's a video somewhere shortly to be on
Youtube of Dr Mark's speech too. We will be reviewing what went well, what
didn't, and how we can get more people to come along next time.

As usual, pls bring your laptops, netbooks etc, and if you have a linux/open
source problem, we'll try and help.

We hope to see new members who have joined because of Saturday's event too.
If you can't be there in person at the mtg then join us via pirate pad. I
will be there from 7:30pm & look forward to meeting everyone.

Any new members *please* come along, we're an informal bunch, so you won't
be left out ! We don't bite ... honest ;-) There's coffees, beers, and food
available and free wifi/parking too.

The meeting is as usual at the Point 4's cafe/bar opposite the Blind College
in Hereford, directions are on the website. It's easy to find, just follow
the RNIB signs around the city.

See you on Wednesday