[HLUG] ISFD

Pete Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Wed May 25 22:13:37 UTC 2011

Dear All,

At tonight's meeting the members attending agreed that we would  do an
HLUG event for International Software Freedom Day in September.

To share ideas and correlate tasks and resources we are continuing the
PiratePad page from last year's ISFD event;

http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

Warning; if typing in this URL the l is a capital i not a lowercase L

See you there !
Pete H@

--
Lifespacedesign offers a bespoke energy evaluation for all types of property

Pete Linnell M.Sc. (Dist) Architecture:Advanced Environment and Energy Studies.