[HLUG] Naughty new Ubuntu?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:23:14 UTC 2011

It may be worth seeing if there is a bug report for this on the ubuntu
site. Also you could try checking linux-printing.org too
Julian
On Nov 5, 2011 11:14 AM, "Marilyn or Tony McQueen" <
oak.organics at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Many thanks for your reply Dave. Did you get that line from an openSuse
help page and or do think it is applicable to Ubuntu? or perhaps worse,
would it screw up ubuntu
> Tony

makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle