[HLUG] Naughty new Ubuntu?

Marilyn or Tony McQueen oak.organics at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 25 11:27:35 UTC 2011

Thanks Julian and Dave for your help re 11.10 not printing. Box Lawrence who you may remember used to come to meetings several years ago, sorted me out and found a patch or 2 from ubuntu.
Are there websites that you think of regarding info on the guts of linux. Old ones perhaps where the jargon is less thick. Coherence it seems must be avoided at all costs.
Tony