[HLUG] BT internet.

Steve Horsfield horsfield.steve at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:22:24 UTC 2011

I've been using Gmail for five years and webmail for 10. If I wanted to I
could enable the Google off line feature but I don't. I manage all my email
accounts through the Gmail browser facility. I don't understand what an
email client is for, or why anyone would want to use Outlook. I am also
quite staggered by the dominance of Exchange in corporate environments.

If you are going to collaborate and organize events and meetings it helps
greatly if the participants are sharing the same calendar.

Steve Horsfield