[HLUG] press release for sfd

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 18:07:52 UTC 2011

Heathers done a great PR for SFD
it's been added as a page to the hlug site and is downloadable in .odt
and .pdf files there

http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/99

and you can view a lovely pic of some of us who were at the schools
project working day last week

I've also added a blog post about our guest speaker

please keep up the tweets etc - we have 2 weeks to go and if you think
you may be able to come and give us a hand on the 17th just let me or
julian know directly or via the list - or just add yourself in on the
ISFD pirate pad under section 2 people. You don't have to be there all
day just whatever time you can give -
--
Sarah
ISFD Sept 17, 2011 - http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is